There are three components to get your company setup to process your payroll
For the Company Registration, the following information is needed
First is the Employer Registration. The next few steps will guide you through the enrollment and set up for
your payroll service.
After your company registration is completed and activated, your Employees will be onboarded through a
separate process with all the information needed for payroll.
If you have had any employees or contractors paid in this current year, the Year-to-Date information will
need to be entered. If you have not paid any employees or contractors in the current year, this step may be skipped.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) shown on form SS4
- Federal Tax Payment Frequency
- State Withholding Account Number and Tax Payment Frequency
- State Unemployment Account Number and Current Year Percentage Rate
- Power of Attorney forms
- Company Bank information
- Pay Codes, Deductions/ Benefits and PTO plans
- Pay Frequency
- Organization Structure (Location, Divisions, Departments)
For Employee Onboarding, you will need
- W4 for each employee
- State W4 for each employee
- Employee Direct Deposit Information (as needed)
For more information, forms and instructions, please download the documents from this page.